"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, November 14, 2016

This should be my every day "To Do" list

Wake at 7
Breakfasts/lunch prep
scriptures and prayers
yoga
running
school
laundry
cleaning
blogging (family)
blogging (finish China blog)
blogging (fun)
Blurb book
writing
personal scripture study
help kids with various school lessons (repeat, repeat, repeat)
shower/dress/hair/make-up
prep ebay sale stuff
prep garage sale stuff
unpack/organize boxes
reading with Squidgems
preschool with Squidgems
healthy dinner
reading
fun reading
scriptures and prayers
Go to bed on time


Plus millions of other things that I'm forgetting about. And millions of other things that I'm wasting my time on instead of doing the stuff I should be doing.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...