"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, July 24, 2015

Trunky*

I'm starting to get trunky about China. We've been here almost a year and by this time next year, we should be back in the States. I'm excited and wanting to make all sorts of plans, but we have no idea where we'll be living, etc. I want to wear high heels. I want to eat a healthier diet. I want to declutter our lives. I want to plan a trip visiting all our families. All things I can't implement well here in China. I also realized I need to lose 15 pounds so that I can then gain 10 back eating Double Doubles from In N Out and all the cheese, candy and desserts I've been missing.

*trunky
Restless, antsy (2). Specifically, eager to leave or go home. Possibly referring to "packing one's trunks."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...