"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, May 25, 2015

When the Kids Are All Grown Up

It's probably too soon to start planning for when the kids are grown up, my youngest is not yet three and we're not even positive we're done having kids, but I want to make this list anyway.

Things I want to do when the kids are grown up:

Get a degree in library sciences
Take creative writing classes
Write
Take photography classes
Take culinary/cooking classes
Learn to quilt
Learn to arrange flowers


So far, that's all I have. What are your "the kids are all grown up" plans?

1 comment:

wendys said...

hmm. so many options!

Sleep in.
Nobody yells at me.
Eat lunch sitting down in a peaceful room.
Sit quietly in a clean house.

okokok... really. I might get my master's degree. Probably will just increase my work hours. I will also spend more time backpacking and hiking the mountains. More running and finishing all those half done quilts I have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...