"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Speed

One of the youth activities at church when I was a teen was having a man from the congregation teach us how to speed read.  I was never very good at it but the idea has always intrigued me.  I once read Charley by Jack Weyland twice in a day so I could time myself the second time to figure out how many pages I could read in an hour.  I think it was about 100, but it's been a long time.

I just took this fun test:

1 comment:

wendys said...

Cool test! I took the speed reading class at the BYU writing center. I read pretty fast, but I usually can't remember all the book details a month later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...