"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Thursday, January 09, 2014

To Read

This isn't looking good. I asked for book recommendations on Facebook the other day since I finished the stack I got from the library to read over the Christmas break and I'm still avoiding Mansfield Park (which I've been reading on the Kindle since I was pregnant with Squirt).  Then I requested several from the library.  They all arrived at once and today I get to go pick up these:




1 comment:

Erin said...

That always happens to me that all the books/movies that I requested come at once. I saw this link recently--I always like to read books before the movie comes out.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/books-to-read-before-they-hit-theaters-this-year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...