"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Blog bloggity blog

I realized the other day that the biggest problem with my blogging (aside from having no time) is that I used to think in a blogging mindset and I've stopped.  My blogging mindset was living my life but constantly writing little blog posts in my mind about whatever was happening or whatever random thought I was currently having.  And maybe one of those made it to the blog.  But then I stopped thinking in that mindset and the blog posts stopped.  So, one of my resolutions for the New Year it to start thinking in a blogging mindset again in 2014. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...