"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 New Year's Resolutions

Every few years I post some resolutions for the New Year.  I don't think I did that for 2013 and am too lazy to check, but I'd like to for 2014.  Here's what I have so far:

Create 2013 Blurb book of family blog.
Create 2005 and 2004 Blurb books.
Be able to run/jog/walk a 5K.*
Get in a blogging mindset enabling me to blog more.
Stick to a better diet.**
Read at least 15,000 pages in at least 50 books (trying to cover a lot of genres).
Write/ work on writing.






*I'm not requiring that I actually participate in one, but I'm not completely opposed to that idea at this point.

**We've cut back on how much meat we eat, especially red meat.  We're only supposed to have dessert over the weekend, family night and special occasions.  We need to stick to that... especially after this holiday period of time.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...