"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, October 24, 2013

How I'm Spending My Time

Baseball playoffs (watching Red Sox, Pirates and Dodger games)

The Red Sox in the World Series (winning game one 8 to 1 - woo hoo!)

Duck Dynasty
     Seriously... we watched an episode a few weeks ago to see what all the fuss (at Walmart) was about.  It's hilarious!!

Other TV shows: Revenge, Bones, Elementary, the final season of What Not to Wear, Junior MasterChef

Book reading... because I'm way behind and I keep requesting books from the library

Virtual school for the kids.

I'm a Webelo Scout leader.

Running/managing/caring for a family of 6 (laundry, clean up, meals, etc.)

Exercise (walk/jog/bike)

Christmas shopping/craft planning.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...