"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Plan

I have these great visions of the next year.  Jed furiously writing his dissertation, the kids being extremely occupied with the homeschool curriculum we've signed them up for and me having all sort so free time with which to read, write and blog.  Let's all cross our fingers that this is how things roll.  Okay?  Pretty please.

2 comments:

wendys said...

I had great visions of this summer which have not panned out yet... but I am fully confident that your plans will work!

Alanna said...

You better at least keep up with the blogging, or else I'll have no idea what you're up to! (And Brandon's blog doesn't count-- his is hardly ever about what you guys are doing!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...