"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, March 08, 2013

New favorite thing

Read about it here.
Natural.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup.  And so yummy.  Even my kids will eat it .  (They're weird and prefer grape jelly.  Bleh.) This is the next best thing to homemade freezer jam or this mail-order jam from Bithell Farms that my mom gets.

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I'm going to have to be on the lookout. Where did you buy it?

wendys said...

We have a u-pick raspberry place in Pocatello that I go and get a ton of berries for freezer jam. My kids can't get enough of it.

Alanna said...

I bought this on a whim after seeing your blog post. And it has reignited my love of peanut butter sandwiches. Wow. Thanks for the tip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...