"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, February 09, 2013

The Week

I feel like this week will be much calmer than last week, minus three doctor appointments for Little Guy and a birthday party.   Here's what's on the schedule:


Sunday:  

-a bunch of church stuff and meetings (dealing with my new calling in the Young Women's presidency)
-update family blog

Monday:
-school, chores, clean-up (repeat daily)
-basically get back to a normal but uber-productive way of life
-laundry

Tuesday:
- homeschool book club (which I am in charge of)
-grocery trip
-Activity Days, Cub Scouts, Beehive activity

Wednesday:
-laundry
 
Thursday: 
-something for Valentine's Day
-the older two kids have a cooking class at night

Friday:
-spelling tests
-call two relatives for birthdays
-skip the homeschool Valentine Party

Saturday:
-laundry
-clean the church
-bake Mystery Baby a half-birthday cake

Misc.:
 -Throughout the week, I need to be working on my reading, journal writing, writing, blogging, etc. Etc. Etc.   Oh, and caring for, teaching, picking up after and feeding a bunch of other people.  I feel a bit like Bella in Notting Hill when she says, "And to add insult to serious injury -- I've totally given up smoking, my favourite thing..."  I'm not sure I have time to read this stack of books.  Not to mention the ones I have on hold at the library.  And the ones on the Kindle waiting for me.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...