"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Fame

I wrote that post about my LOOSE connections to famous people, and forgot all about this one until I was at Barnes and Noble last night and saw her books . . .  everywhere.  You might recognize them below.  I took a few classes at BYU with Ally Condie (and her husband, before they were married, before his mission even).  I was just acquaintances with them, but we did in fact sort of know each other. I ended up knowing her brother-in-law even better.  He was in my ward and family home evening group a couple years later. 






You can get to them all here at Amazon.com.

2 comments:

wendys said...

I am reading matched right now!!

Tiffany said...

Wow, that's pretty cool that you knew Ally Condie - a claim to fame! I like the matched trilogy, it was a good read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...