"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, February 01, 2013

Book Shop

I ventured into Barnes and Noble* the other day with all four kids.  It was sort of fun to see their end cap displays and see how many books on them were favorites of mine from last year.  Or were books I've read.  Pretty good since this is only the teen section of the store.  Also pretty sad because most of the books I read in 2012 were teen books.

I've marked them for your easy scanning.  The Green Circles mean they are on my top 10 of 2012 list.  The Orange Circle means I've read them.  The Yellow Circle means a book by the same author made my 2012 list.  Sorry, you may have to click to enlarge to be able to see my Circles.




I find what fits under "realistic fiction" humorous for some of these books.

*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Barnes and Noble, do not shut down the one in my town.  We already lost Borders.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...