"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

45 degrees

Today's high was 45 degrees.  Some of us wore winter coats.  I can't believe I used to wear flip flops in college in Utah if it was above 40.  Brrr. 

This cold weather has made me stop and realize that it's November.  November 7th.  Thanksgiving is in two weeks.  Christmas is in just under seven weeks.  Where have the past few months gone!?!  It all sneaked up on me.  I'll blame Halloween being on the 31st, then all of a sudden it turns to November when I'm not even paying attention.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...