"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Internal Timer

Sometimes I'm impressed with my internal timer. When I all of a sudden panic because the timer hasn't gone off and I show up to find less than a minute remaining.
 
Sometimes it doesn't work and I forget to set a timer, or I'm forced to use my microwave timer (which only beeps once), causing me to burn whatever I'm cooking.

1 comment:

delilas said...

My family wishes my internal timer would work more often. I seem to go by smell, "What is that burning?". Then claim to like whatever it is burned.
I can't believe how big Mystery baby is already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...