"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Trunk or Treat

Poor fourth child, it's a good thing today was just the Trunk or Treat and not the real Halloween because I completely forgot to get a picture of Mystery Baby in his costume.  He's wearing Princess Sparkley's Sweet Pea costume, but we're calling him a Green Bean so it's more masculine.  I'm excited that I'll get to buy/make him new costumes in the future because age wise at Halloween time, he only really lines up with PS and he can't be a peacock, Cinderella, a fancy ladybug or a fancy bumble bee without it being a little embarrassing. 

Angry Bomb Bird, Soccer Referee, US Olympic Gymnast (idea from here)

McKayla is not impressed (here)

*We did a great job (sarcasm) dressing our kids appropriately for trick or treating in the dark.  All black, awesome. 

1 comment:

wendys said...

I think the gymnast is my favorite costume. Great job. I am being lazy this year and the kids are choosing something from the dress up box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...