"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fit

Remember this post about how I was going to get fit?  Then my parents came to town and the walking stopped (other than walking the soccer field, the baby, or some DC/zoo walking), the treat, candy and soda policy flew out the window and now they are gone and I weighed myself on our new scale for the first time in two weeks today.  Bleh.  Here's to new beginnings (which will be ruined by Halloween next week and a trip to Jed's sister's house).  

2 comments:

wendys said...

You can do it!

Alanna said...

For what it's worth, I think you look great! I WISH I could look so good so quickly after having a kid!

But I'll help out any way I can-- if you just HAVE to bake one of these days, I'm always happy to take cookies off your hands! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...