"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Learning new things about oneself


On owning a new car...

Turns out we aren't the jerks who park in the middle of two parking spaces, but we are the nut jobs who park at the far end of the parking lot.

2 comments:

wendys said...

Cool car. We are pretty tight fitting the five of us in my toyota matrix!

Angela said...

I'm so jealous! You have such hot wheels now. I would totally do the same thing. Part of me never wants to buy a new car because I don't want to obsess over people scratching and bumping it. I know I will lose sleep at night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...