"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Countdown

Three more weeks (+/-).

Here's how I make sure the baby doesn't come early:
     I don't have a car seat ready.  I haven't bought diapers or wipes or binkys.

Here's how I make that plan backfire:
     Jed set up the crib and we washed all the boy clothes, blankets and burp cloths.


Or maybe it's the reverse of the above.  Maybe because I don't have diapers, the baby will come early.  Or maybe because the crib is set up, the baby will be late. 

And my newest fear:
     While walking around looking super pregnant I start getting paranoid that weirdos are going to kidnap me and cut the baby from my belly.  I think I read bizarre news headlines too often, and watched too many made for TV movies in the 90s.


2 comments:

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

It's okay that you don't have a car seat because you also don't have a car.

wendys said...

Yikes that is a scary thought. It is wrong for me to say that your pregnancy has gone really fast for me? And I just noticed the word pregnancy has your name in it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...