"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, June 04, 2012

Sewing for Baby

I have my mother-in-law lined up to sew the following projects for me (for the baby) as soon as the school year ends and she's on a break from teaching seminary

I'm thinking of this fabric:
from Joann.com



Leaning towards a fabric like this (it's a green background, which doesn't show up well here):

from Joann.com


But I think I'll wait until I've purchased the infant carseat before I decide on a fabric, so at least they don't totally clash.


And now I'm thinking I also need one of these muslin or gauze swaddle wrap blankets:

Swaddle Wraps (from here at Target or homemade at Etsy here or homemade).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...