"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bored

I. Am. Bored.  I want to be doing something.  But nothing sounds worthwhile to me to be doing. 

I feel like reading, but can't find a book that I want to read.

I feel like sewing, but can't find any fabric that I like.

I feel like watching a movie or something, but nothing looks/sounds interesting. 

Do you ever get in these moods?  There are dozens of things I could be occupying my time with right now, but I don't want to do any of them, even though part of me wants to do all of them.  Does that make sense?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...