"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, April 09, 2012

Smart Aleck

There are all sorts of things I think about posting that I can't because the it might possibly be in response to stuff people said/did who might possibly be among my blog readership. (None of you who I specifically know read my blog, just people in general who probably know and lurk.)  And nothing mean, just smart alecky stuff I feel like saying every now and then. 
In other news, we may stray very far from the norm (OUR norm) when it comes to announcing this baby's name.  Jed wants to broadcast it to the world... like now.  I would still prefer to announce it when we announce he is born.  Otherwise where is the excitement in having a baby.  We know it's a boy.  The name and date of arrival are the only surprises left.

1 comment:

wendys said...

Names are a hard thing! We never even told people what names we were considering because we don't really want peoples opinions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...