"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lovey

If you were around, reading my blog back when Little Guy was a newborn, you'll remember these pictures:

For Mystery Baby, I need to come up with what stuffed animal to take his picture with each week/month.  I'm torn between this frog and this monkey.  Care to vote?  I've added a poll to your right.  I'm also open to other suggestions although I really like this line of Ty Pluffies because they are machine washable.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I voted for the frog. But I'm sort of afraid of monkeys, which is pretty weird. So that might void my opinion somehow...

Random factoid for ya: in Japan, frogs say, "Gero gero!" (With a rolled "r" which sounds almost like a "d.") One of those things that seems so wrong the first time you hear it, and then it grows on you and begins to make sense. Kind of like brainwashing.

I'm going to stop rambling on your blog now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...