"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Granny B's

These are what started my obsession with sugar cookies.  I got them at a gas station in southern Utah when I was a teenager on a trip to my family's cabin.  I was super excited to see them (from a Utah company) in the bakery section of my local Walmart's bakery section.


Princess Sparkley said these might be the yummiest sugar cookie she's ever had.  But then again, she seems easy to please when it comes to sugar cookies.  We split ours into five since even this one giant cookie's nutritional info said it was two servings.  Although, I'd recommend NOT looking at the nutritional information if you find yourself enjoying one.

3 comments:

Alanna said...

I remember being horrified once when I read the nutritional info for an Otis Spunkmeyer muffin (chocolate-chocolate chip, so you KNOW it's going to be pretty bad) and seeing that a serving was just half the muffin! Who can possibly eat only half of a muffin?

Those Granny B cookies are to die for, though. Talk about your guilty pleasures!

LisAway said...

Pretty sure I can eat 3 of those in one sitting. It's fine. You just don't eat anything else that day.

wendys said...

They taste good but it's not worth it calorie wise to me! Oreos are worth it though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...