"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Updating without updating

"We don't update our blogs
We are trainwrecks." -Weezer's "Trainwrecks"
This is how I feel.  But seriously, whenever I've had a semi-coherent idea for a blog post lately, I've been in no position to blog or jot down a note.  By the time I'm back to a computer, it doesn't seem worth the effort to blog about anymore.
 I'll try to fix my brain.  Until then, this is what I've been up to:
Books read so far this year:
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord
Mr. Chartwell by Rebecca Hunt
One Day by David Nicholls
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
 
 
TV shows watched:
Bones
30 Rock
Napolon Dynamite (cartoon)
The Simpsons
Up All Night
Revenge
Movies seen:
None.  I keep meaning to get The Help from Redbox and I keep forgetting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...