"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nothing to Say

I can't think of a thing to blog about.  I haven't come up with an official list of resolutions.  I didn't ever blog my list last year and I fear that may be why I failed so miserably on accomplishing much this past year.  I had nothing to be accountable to.  So... coming soon, my resolutions for 2012. 

I could type up a menu because we've been trying some new recipes around here.  And trying to eat healthier snacks, but it takes so much work to link to all the recipes, etc.  And I'm feeling lazy today.

We gave the kids two weeks and two days off of school for Christmas/New Year's break.  Usually we'd give them the entire month so their schedule matches up with Jed's college schedule, but we got a LATE start this year, and I thought two weeks was normal.  Until we were at my sister-in-law's for New Year's and found out their kids had school the next day, the Monday after New Year's.  The entire week I'd planned on giving my kids off.  I figured normal schools would at least have Monday off.  Nope.  Not always.  So we got back to school... not this Monday, that was a get organized, go to the library, grocery shop, first snow of the season day, but Tuesday. 

Well, now I sound like one of those Facebook posts I hate... the monthly letter update as a status update.  So I'm stopping.  I'll be back with something to say... someday.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Just so you know I am relying on you and Jed to blog me through motherhood. Its the small things that make the day bearable right? No pressure or anything...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...