"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Little Guy turns 4!

Little Guy has been a good sport about some birthday disappointments.  The older kids talked him in to pizza bubble for dinner.  I put it on the table and he was almost in tears because he apparently had no idea what pizza bubble was and expected something more pizza-like.  Then I gave him the option of all the desserts out there.  He picked cookies.  I gave him all the cookie options, he picked sugar.  Today, while helping me make the cookies he announced to the kids, "Mom and I are making sugar cookies even though there is no sugar on top of them!"

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Those kinds of disappointments are hard to avoid. Poor guy. I'm glad he was a good sport. Can't believe he's four. Nope.

Myk said...

this is funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...