"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back to the Movies

For those readers who remember this post, listing the five movies I saw in the movie theater between 2005 and later 2010, you'll be shocked to see the list of movies I saw in the theater JUST THIS YEAR.

1. Tangled
2. Hop
3. Cars 2
4. Hugo
5. The Adventures of Tintin
6. The Muppets

They were all kids movies... but still enjoyable.

3 comments:

wendys said...

I want to see Hugo, I really liked the book.

Angela said...

Here is my list:
1. The Help
That's it. My life is sad.

benniegirl said...

I've seen Tangled and Cars 2 when they came to the dollar movie theater. I take my kids many cartoons/kid shows that come there and I usually end up falling asleep for half of the show but to me it's worth $1 to get an uninterrupted nap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...