"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Reading Goals

I did it!  This has been my best year so far for number of books and number of pages read.  100 books.  32,379 pages.  Both numbers far surpass any other year total.  I didn't reach this goal.  And I probably read 85% young adult books, but I should probably just accept that that's how my reading list looks every year.  :)


You can see all the books I read this year here: http://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/26010

2 comments:

Mary Gray said...

Good job, Nancy. That's some serious reading. :) And you've mostly read YA because that's the best genre!!

EmmaJ said...

So glad you have this post up! I was looking for something to read and decided to check out your list. I need a library book for my Kindle because I am over real books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...