"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weezer

I stumbled upon this video on Pinterest the other day.  (Yes, Pinterest, crazy.  I know.)  It's possible that I've already linked to it on here because it's one of my favorite Weezer videos.





So then I started watching all the Weezer videos on Youtube.  I really like this one too:




And this one:



Really... all of them, but I'll stop now with these three.

1 comment:

wendys said...

I wish I could get on Pinterest but they make you have a facebook account. I have never seen the first video, now I want a Weeze t-shirt!

My four year old just saw the still picture of the second and said, "I want to watch the Chickadees song!" I don't know how she recognized it! Keep Fishin is one of my all time favorite videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...