"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Unpacking

Unpacking... still?  You ask.  Yes.  We moved over two months ago and there are still small piles of junk (in my room) that need sorting through.  And there are two piles of boxes in the downstairs.  One pile is 2 1/2 boxes of Jed and my stuff that I'm just not sure where to put it.  Random stuff that has no place.  The other pile of boxes down there is a mixture of toys, kid artwork, and junk gathered up from their rooms.  As I've been unpacking, when I've come across junk or other items I'm not sure what to do with, I've been throwing them into these junk boxes.  Today, we're tackling the kid junk boxes and let me tell you, my kids produce a ridiculous amount of paper trash.  I went through it and trashed about two thirds.  Then Jed went through my trash pile and saved some.  But we're talking forests worth of their stories and artwork.  Forests.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...