"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Egg Molds

I'm both intrigued and a little creeped out by these hard boiled egg molds.  Buddy might get a pack in his stocking.

buy them here, there are other shapes too
Seen on Pinterest via here

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I've got a heart and star egg mold that I bought in Japan. I haven't used it yet--if you want to try it out, it you can borrow it and then let me know how it goes. The directions are in Japanese, though!

Erin said...

I have been wanting some of those. And a bento box too! I like your idea to use them as a stocking stuffer.

wendys said...

Interesting!

cms87 said...

I've seen those around. That is kind of a cool idea. . . . But, then I would have to make hard boiled eggs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...