"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, September 15, 2011

So far...


This is what's done.  And it may have only been clean while I was taking the picture but is currently back to messy.  Or, it's possible that there are stategically hidden boxes waiting to be unpacked but not visible in the picture.  Lots more to do...

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it for book club.

wendys said...

Keep up the great work! We just moved today and I am blogging instead of unpacking.

Angela said...

It is adorable, and I actually like the look of the outside. It looks very Quaker ish and reminds me of colonial times. It also reminds me of the condo you lived in with jazzy, am I remembering it correctly?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...