"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, September 12, 2011

Back

After one month and one day split between Utah and California, we're finally back in Virginia.  And a new house.  While we were in California, sweet Jed moved all of our belongings, almost completely by himself, to a new townhome.  So now I'm back, but busily unpacking, organizing, and then planning out our homeschool year which is getting an especially slow start this year with the vacation and then the move.  Eventually, I'll be back for real.  Until then... happy unpacking to me.

1 comment:

delilas said...

I wanted to talk to you on Sunday but didn't get a chance. Where are you living? I am think in the ward,yes?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...