"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

Yikes!

While I've already surpassed 22,000 pages read this year (my best year yet) I've failed miserably at this list that I created to expand my reading horizons.  I haven't read any of the books on the list.  I started Beloved but got put off my a human/animal relationship description that I really didn't want to read in the first couple chapters (or ever) and I haven't gotten back to it yet.  I better get cracking.

So far I've read 22,415 pages in 68 books.  Mostly YA books, but I love them!  Here they all are:


Twenty Boy Summer
The Sky is Everywhere
Franny and Zooey
Fat Cat
Bloom
What Angels Fear
Matched
Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie
Notes from the Midnight Driver
Midnight Sun
Zen and the Art of Faking It
Rachel and Leah
Mennonite in a Little Black Dress
Charlotte's Web
Truck: A Love Story
The History of Love (2nd time)
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
Moon Over Manifest
I, Emma Freke
After Ever After
Confessions of a Teen Sleuth
The Great House
Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me
There's No Place Like Home
The Mysterious Benedict Society (#1)
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else
Juliet
When You Reach Me
A Red Herring Without Mustard
Where I Belong
The Book of Tomorrow
What Happened To Goodbye
The Last Little Blue Envelope
Something Borrowed
The boyfriend list
Anna and the French Kiss
Where She Went
The boy book
The Treasure Map of Boys
The Ever-After Bird
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand
Suite Scarlett
Fly on the Wall: How one girl saw everything
Dramarama
Real Live Boyfriends*
Scarlett Fever
How to be Bad
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt
Close to Famous
Half Broke Horses
Gimme A Call
Fixing Delilah
84, Charing Cross Road (2nd time)
The Duchess of Bloomsbury Street
Look Me In the Eye: My Life with Aspberger's
Evolution of Me and Other Freaks
Truly, Madly
The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud
Fall for Anything
Sisterhood Everlasting
The Enchanted April
Withering Tights
Between Here and Forever
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June
Uncommon Criminals
Deeply, Desperately
Learning to Play Gin
Finally

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...