- Eating marshmallows on sticks covered in sprinkles at the Rocky Mountain Candy Factory store at the outlet mall.
- The kids got "face" painted at a church picnic in the park. Buddy was adamantly against it until Princess Sparkley persuaded him with the dolphin. Now, almost one week later he's only agreed to two baths and both of those have taken place with his dolphin arm up and out of the water. It's looking pretty sad... and dirty. I'm on the hunt for some sort of dolphin temporary tattoo.
- There's a tunnel that goes under the road down the street from my parents. I loved yelling "echo" in it when we went on walks when I was little, so I showed it to my kids and let them yell "echo."
- Little Guy and Princess Sparkley (who almost got stuck) got to ride in a truck shopping cart at Vons. They beeped their horns nonstop driving me crazy.
- Buddy worked hard pulling dead flowers and dusting at Grandma's to earn the last few dollars he needed to be able to afford a Lego Star Wars ship.
- I went mattress shopping 2,600+ miles away from where the mattress is needed. Little Guy enjoyed testing them out.
- And Little Guy has become a fair weather friend to my dad's giant chocolate lab who he's nicknamed Mr. Fenway. Everyone else just calls him Fenway.
Someday I'll plug in the real camera again and upload some exciting pictures.