"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love this!

I went to the grocery store the other day just to get a prescription for Buddy.  While dropping of the prescription, a couple went by pulling this grocery basket.  I tried to follow them for awhile so I could sneakily take a picture but failed at that.  Instead I went searching for my own basket.  I wish they'd had these in college when I never needed a giant cart, but carrying milk around in a handle basket was too heavy. 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

We just noticed these the other day, too! Anna enjoyed grocery shopping even more!

EmmaJ said...

Steve told me about these. Who would have thought you could improve the shopping basket.

cms87 said...

Those are awesome! What store are they at?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...