"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kindle eBooks

Jed got a Kindle as an early Christmas present last fall (since he needed it for all the PDF articles he was reading for school).  We've mostly downloaded free or 99 cent books onto it.  Recently we've been given some Amazon gift cards for recent holidays and have branched out our Kindle purchases.  Right now, in preparation for flying to California and Utah for a month, one week of that time being at my parents' cabin with no TV, etc., I'm trying to find lots of books we'd be interested in reading to buy for the Kindle.  While looking around for cheap picture books (hoping to find some stuff for Buddy to keep up with his reading practice) I came across this:

here
As someone who LOVES candy, especially candy involving chocolate and peanut butter, I'm sort of intrigued by the idea of this book.  I might have to give it a try.

1 comment:

LisAway said...

Sounds like an interesting read! Mmmmm. Peanut butter cups...

And where do you download your free (or cheap) books from? I don't have a kindle, but it's convenient to use the kindle app on my phone, but I don't have many books on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...