"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

YA Lit.

So, my goal of reading more classics isn't happening.  Even my goal of reading more adult novels isn't happening.  I've read 37 books so far this year, and more than half of them are young adult lit.  And even some of the books that I've grouped as adult literature still have teen protagonists.  But I like them.  I started reading Toni Morrison's Beloved on our camping trip and decided after one chapter that I needed the Cliff's Notes to go with it, and then I checked out a stack of YA books from the library that I'm quickly working my way through.  You can see my recently read in my sidebar, or here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...