"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Too Much Celebration

Easter was the end of April this year only four days before Buddy's birthday and Jed and my anniversary.  Then Cinco de Mayo/my dad's birthday.  And Sunday is Mother's Day.  All super squished together this year.  I blame it all on the late Easter.  Coming up quickly is Father's Day, which, this year, is the day before my birthday.  And in the middle of all this, Jed graduates with his Masters degree.  Fun and exciting but I'm running out of fun ideas.

1 comment:

EmmaJ said...

You should just have cake every day to celebrate all the celebrations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...