"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day





Little Guy and I went grocery shopping yesterday and all on his own he was super interested in everyone with flowers and wanted to buy some white ones. So he picked out a bundle of white carnations for me for Mother's Day. Princess Sparkley made me a felt corsage and a candy flower bucket. Buddy created a Lego corsage, and some giant Lego flowers for me. And right now, I'm baking myself this cake.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Malissa said...

What SWEET and creative kids!! The cake looks yummy!!

Erin said...

Lego corsage! What a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...