"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, May 12, 2011

First Drawings

Little Guy mostly just scribbles stuff.  Sometimes, after the fact he'll tell me what it is based on what it now looks like to him.  For Mother's Day the kids all drew pictures for their grandmas.  He told me he wanted to draw an owl.  Rather than draw an owl for him, I just pointed and told him what shape to draw where.  Result... he drew an owl!  Then, all on his own, he drew a baby owl.  And a few hours later, he tracked me down and told me he felt like drawing more owls.  Now I just have to convince him he can draw more than owls.  But aren't they cute?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...