"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy 10th Anniversary!

I think this was a few weeks before we were engaged.  Approx. January 2001.  California.

April 24, 2011.  Virginia.

Happy Anniversary!
He points out to me on a fairly regular basis 
that I made a huge mistake in marrying him, 
but I still argue that it wasn't a mistake.  
He doesn't believe in there being 
one person that's your perfect match, 
but I do, and he's mine.

3 comments:

wendys said...

Happy Anniversary!

cms87 said...

So sweet!!! Happy Anniversary!

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

I was reading through a bunch of econ blogs and I got to a post entitled "Happy 10th Anniversary!" and I thought, "Huh, this economist's blog has the same anniversary as my wife and me." [Totally correct usage of "my wife and me," by the way.] And then I realized I had come to the end of econ blogs and reached my wife's blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...