"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Treats

Photo: Taste of Home magazine




Box of Chocolates from Hello, Cupcake! found online here



Photo: Leigh Anne aka YHBM



Photo: Pampered Chef





 
 
photo: Taste of Home Magazine

I've actually made these for Jed for Valentine's Day before.  I make the brownies in either a heart-shaped pan (which I could borrow from my mom when I lived closer) or I bake them and then use a cookie cutter to make them heart-shaped.  Then I drizzle the next two layers decoratively over top of the heart brownies.


photo: Bakerella
 Cowgirl Cookies (which you could rename with Love Drop Cookies... or something) from Bakerella


1 comment:

wendys said...

Wow and wow. yummy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...