"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Conversation Overheard

Princess Sparkley: [Little Guy], when you grow up you're going to be a big daddy with lots of kids.

Little Guy: When I grow up I going to be Darth Vader.

PS: (silence)

LG: (excitedly) I wanted to tell Daddy this.  I tell him, "When I grow up I going to be Darth Vader.  Daddy say, (changes his voice for being Daddy) 'I don't think that's a good idea.' And I tell him a second time when I grow up I going to be Darth Vader.  Hmph."


1 comment:

wendys said...

your kids are funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...