"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, January 03, 2011

Reading List 2010


 Here's the breakdown:
72 books
20,302 pages
11 middle reader/children's books (usually read aloud as part of school)
31 young adult books
29 adult books
1 scripture book
And of those:
4 nonfiction
8 classics

 Books per Month Breakdown:
January - 4
February - 7
March - 6
April - 6
May - 2
June - 6
July - 4
 August - 6
September - 2
October - 8
November - 9
December - 12

Here's my completed list of books read in 2010.  This is how it looks on my spreadsheet (although I do have some extra columns for notes (ie: library vs. owned/borrowed, why I read it/who recommended it, read aloud to kids?, etc.).  


4 comments:

wendys said...

Wow that is quite the list. I just depend on goodreads to keep track of things for me.

Jill said...

I love this. I want to make a chart for this year

Angela said...

Which was your absolute favorite?

Erin said...

So cool. I look forward to reading some of your top 10s. Thanks for sharing. Did you like Cold Comfort Farm? It is one of my favorite movies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...