"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Too Many Crafts, Not Enough Time

I still haven't made these from last year.  And then I came home to an overflowing mailbox of catalogs and magazines (and amazingly no bills) and as I flip through them, there is more and more that I want to do.  Like this from Better Homes and Garden:



3 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE those!!! If you plan on making them, let me know and I'll join you.

EmmaJ said...

Cute garland.
I love the ornaments from last year. I think I may try and make them using paper, since I have plenty of that on hand.

EmmaJ said...

OK, if you try those ornaments with paper you need more than the 6 circles she uses with the felt. I think I am going to go buy some felt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...