"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Repeat

There are some problems with blogging for five years.  First, it's a really long time.  When I figured out it had been five years, I realized that's more than half of my marriage.  Crazy.  And with that comes the fact that I have a horrible memory.  So, five years is a long time ago, I'm lucky if I can remember something that I wrote about last week, let alone five years ago.  If I repeat myself, I apologize.


1 comment:

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

Once every two years I post about how dumb it is to say "try and" instead of "try to." (Seriously: here on June 13, 2008 and here on April 27, 2010. And both times I used the line, "Try and hit me, Napoleon.")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...