"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Random Winner

The contest is over.  And, eliminating my husband's entry, there were 8 of you.  I put it in Random.org's randomizer and the winner is...

When I read her comment I thought, "she's totally going to win because she says she never does."  And she did.  Although if it was me I'd want to be lucky and win a million dollars, not a Christmas decoration made by an only sort of crafty person.  Oh well.  Congratulations, Alanna!  And thanks to all of you for reading my blog! 

Added bonus of Alanna winning... I can hand deliver and avoid the post office AND I'm her visiting teacher for church so I've got goodies to drop off at her house anyway.  :)

2 comments:

Alanna said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

(Picture me squealing and jumping up and down a lot)

Okay, so maybe winning a million dollars would have been nice, too, but it's not like I was ever going to make a Christmas bunting, so I'll take it any way I can get it! Especially if it comes with v.t. goodies!

My life rocks today!

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

Rigged!
"Eliminating my husband's comment"?!?! Maybe I'll eliminate all of YOUR comments when you try to win a give-away on MY blog. Which I'm going to have now, just to spite you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...