"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hoarding

My closet looks like it came out of an episode of Hoarders.  I'd take a picture, but I'm too embarrassed.  Christmas better get here soon because 80% of the problem is Santa presents.



4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

My dinning table hasn't been eaten on except for Betty's spot in weeks because it to covered with boxes and cards and mail I need to send. It has been my command center for presents and things to send out and some of our decorations. and my projects. It looks horrible.

wendys said...

Mine too! I can't fit shoes in it anymore.

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

"80%"? Really? More like 10, generously. Christmas has actually helped the situation some, with the need to make some storage space.

Cristin said...

Hoarders? Really? So does that mean that you also have trash, poopy diapers, dog poop, old magazines and rotting food stuffed in their too? Those kinds of things are all the rage with the people on Hoarders.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...